Allowing Me to Introduce Myself (Boris Badanov to RJ Squirrel)

Greetings to anyone who may stumble on this. I've been writing on Science Fiction related topics for a while and on film for another blogger, so I decided to use this forum for Movie and related topics.

Growing up in the Fifties I got to see lots of great, near-great and pretty awful movies in my home-town theaters. House Of Wax, Them!, The Ten Commandments are only a few. I first started paying attention to the theme and background music with Giant, Night Passage, and The Seventh Voyage of Sinbad. I got hooked by Tiomkin and Herrmann early on. Seventh Voyage of Sinbad and Twenty Million Miles to Earth got me wanting to see any movie with the name Ray Harryhausen attached.
I hope any readers will find this blog readable at the least, and maybe it will prompt some good memories of the time when movies were worth watching.
So, check back soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

End Of Another Chapter

The Magic Is Back

Remembering The Alamo